We Love Our City Campaign
- 08th December 2014
Throughout December 2014 and January 2015 we’ll be inviting you to share what you love most about your city – Aberdeen, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Newcastle Upon Tyne, and Norwich – on our Facebook page.
By clicking the ‘like’ button on the bmi regional Facebook Page and sharing your top tips for one of the destination cities (see above) on the page, you will get entered into a prize draw for the chance to win two free flights.
The winner will be announced on 12 January 2015.
Prize draw is open to all UK and European residents aged 18 or over.
Terms and Conditions apply as shown below:
We Love Our City Campaign Rules
Entries close at midnight GMT on Friday 9 January 2015. The winner will be announced on Monday 12 January 2015.
- Prize consists of two return tickets to/ from any destination of your choice on the bmi regional network.
- Prize must be used by 30 June 2015.
- Prize draw is not open to employees of bmi regional. Entries open to UK and European residents aged 18 or over.
- The We Love Our City Campaign will close at midnight GMT on Friday 9 January 2015.
- The prize will be drawn and the winner will be announced on bmi regional’s Facebook and Twitter pages onMonday 12 January 2015.
- The prize must be used by the winner and companion travelling together. Flight bookings are subject to availability. Flight booking must be made at least 30 days before departure. The cost of transfers, travel insurance, overnight stays, meals, spending money and all other incidental travel expenses are not included in the prize.
- he judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending email is not proof of receipt of entry. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not provided.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winner drawn within 90 days, there will be no further prize draws.
- bmi regional reserves the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason.
- The prize winner is solely responsible for declaring details of any award provided under the promotion to HMRC and for paying any tax liability which may arise.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion and without notice in the unlikely event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any similar event.
- By participating in this promotion, the prize winner grants the promoter permission to use their name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.