The twelve days of Christmas Quiz Giveaway
- 06th December 2014
From 1 to 12 December we’ll be inviting you every day to test your bmi regional knowledge for the chance to win two free flights. We’ll also be giving away daily spot prizes so don’t miss out.
Answers to all questions can be found here on our website.
To enter the draw you need to answer at least one question correctly. A winner will be announced on 15 December 2014.
The quiz and prize draw is open to all UK and European residents aged 18 or over.
Click here to test your bmi knowledge between 1 and 12 December 2014
Terms and Conditions apply as shown below
12 days of Christmas Quiz Giveaway Rules
You can answer just one question or answer all 12 questions for the chance to win a pair of return flights with us. The first question will be posted on 1 December 2014 and a new question will be added every day until 12 December 2014.
Entries close at midnight GMT on Friday 12 December 2014. The winner will be announced on Monday 15 December 2014.
*Terms and conditions of bmi regional 12 days of Christmas Quiz Giveaway
- Prize consists of two return tickets to/ from any destination of your choice on the bmi regional network. We will also announce the winners of our spot prizes every other day.
- Prize must be used by 30 June 2015.
- Prize draw is not open to employees of bmi regional. Entries open to UK and European residents aged 18 or over.
- All quiz entries must be submitted on bmi regional’s quiz page before midnight GMT on Friday 12 December 2014.
- The winner will be drawn on Monday 15 December 2014 and announced on bmi regional’s Facebook and Twitter pages.
- The prize must be used by the winner and companion travelling together. Flight bookings are subject to availability. Flight booking must be made at least 30 days before departure. The cost of transfers, travel insurance, overnight stays, meals, spending money and all other incidental travel expenses are not included in the prize.
- The judges’ decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The judges cannot accept responsibility for late or lost entries. Proof of sending email is not proof of receipt of entry. Entry cannot be accepted if all details are not provided.
- The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the prize is unclaimed by the initial winner drawn within 90 days, there will be no further prize draws.
- bmi regional reserve the right to provide an alternative prize of similar value should the specified prize become unavailable for any reason.
- The prize winner is solely responsible for declaring details of any award provided under the promotion to HMRC and for paying any tax liability which may arise.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the terms of this promotion and without notice in the unlikely event of a major catastrophe, war, earthquake or any actual, anticipated or alleged breach of any applicable law or regulation or any similar event.
- By participating in this promotion, the prize winner grants the promoter permission to use their name and likeness for advertising and future promotional purposes without additional compensation (except where prohibited).
- These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.