Seven helpful tips before your Christmas break
- 10th December 2013
If you’re going away over the Christmas period, then you may want to take note of these helpful tips to ensure you have a stress free break:
- Check in as much luggage as you are allowed – but make sure there’s no breakables in your packing!
- Relax – Christmas will arrive in no time. Just make sure you remember to buy all your presents!
- If you haven’t managed to buy all your presents when you’re leaving, you’ll still find plenty of last minute gifts at the airport in the various shops and Duty Free (if travelling abroad).
- Don’t arrive at your mother-in-law’s empty handed!
- Final check before you leave the house – do you have everything? Remember, you have a 23kg free checked baggage allowance with bmi regional so you can pack without panicking.
- If you arrive at the airport early and have a long wait before departure, there’s plenty to explore and browse in the Duty Free area!
- Once on the aircraft, you can relax and let bmi regional make your journey as smooth as possible with complimentary food and drink onboard.