Cargo can be carried on certain routes within our network. We have approval to carry Dangerous Goods within the limitations in the IATA Dangerous Goods regulations for passenger aircraft.
We are unable to carry live animals as cargo due to the hold on some aircraft within the fleet being unsuitable for this purpose.
- Aberdeen to Esbjerg / Esbjerg to Aberdeen
- Aberdeen to Oslo / Oslo to Aberdeen
- East Midlands to Brussels / Brussels to East Midlands
- Newcastle to Stavanger / Stavanger to Newcastle
- Birmingham to Graz / Graz to Birmingham
- More routes will be opened up soon.
Bookings and rates
To make a booking, enquire about cargo rates or for any general enquiries regarding cargo, please contact –
From the UK/Graz – firstname.lastname@example.org
From Scandinavia – email@example.com